New Bitcoin Cash users, check in here and get tipped!

Hi new Bitcoin Cash users!

Check in here with a photo of yourself holding your BCH wallet. Be sure to include your BCH receiving QR code clearly in the photo so you can get tips!

Welcome!

NB: NO SCREENSHOTS!

5 Likes

Hello George, what’s in here? It been a long time, each time I checked in here there’s nothing for me to read because the Post are not in English language.

About the new users email I received, how do I go about that?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. What’s in here is whatever the community creates! Got questions? Ideas? Open a thread! Let’s talk.

Most posts right now are in Spanish because Spanish-speakers are choosing to participate. But this forum is open to everyone, everywhere. And this thread is English-only.

If you read the email (and OP), it explains to you exactly what you need to do!

Where are you based? If in a major city, this will interest you: Work With Panmoni - Bitcoin Cash Site

Am based in Nigeria but not in Lagos. However, I have a BCH enthusiast based in Lagos that might like to work with you.

How about the content writing aspects, isn’t that a viable option anymore?

1 Like

Please refer him to us, yes please.

What kind of content do you want to write? Feel free to send me a proposal with past work to [email protected].

1 Like

Hello, George, I think I found someone who lives in Lagos and very eager to know about the merchant onboarding process and how to get involved.

1 Like

I just installed Electron cash wallet, a mobile wallet to send and receive Bitcoin Cash(BCH). Quite easy to setup and use.

3 Likes

To be elegible for tips, it’s one photo as described in the email and OP, never two separate ones.

Thanks for giving it a trial run, please let us know your feedback. Tipped!

Unable to scan the QR.

Alright, let me post a new photo here

No screenshots! Follow the instructions please!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Tipped @Umairkhaan and @Fexonice1 !

Tip received, thanks

This one was click during this year Eid day! I was trying to spread BCH to people I know. I love BCH because it has changed my life for better and now I want to spread it more because I know it will change the lives of people.

3 Likes

Tipped! Let’s keep building Bitcoin Cash!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Tipped! Thanks for posting.

1 Like